You know that saying ‘you are what you eat’? Well, it can be applied to what we wear too.
You see, it’s super tempting I know, to just stay in our comfies when working from home – hello lycra, our new best friend… But it is so important, now more than ever, to wear clothes that make us feel empowered and ready for the working day.
Here are some reasons why:
1. Our clothes and our fashion style are part of our brand and who we are – see them as an extension of your brand profile. When you step into those key on-brand pieces, you embody your personal brand image and push it out there even more.
2. From a psychological point of view, clothes can completely transform our mindset; how we act, hold ourselves, our body language, our confidence, and our interaction with those around us. To have a positive and focused mindset we need to feel our very best, and by transforming our outer appearance we then transform our inner appearance – how we think and act – in return.
3. Want better results and more prosperity? Wear that dress that makes you feel amazing and totally empowered. If a killer heel makes you feel on your A-Game, then make sure you are wearing them and that they are not just tucked away gathering dust! Showing up as our very best version of ourselves each and every day can sometimes be tricky, but what we choose to wear can massively help us on those not so positive days.
4. Your fashion choices can also help you with your wellbeing. If we live in lycra and our comfies every day we get a false comfort that we are not gaining weight, or eating badly, or not looking after our wellbeing. There is nothing like putting on those skinny jeans to give you a massive wakeup call that you have not been focusing on your wellbeing…!
5. If you want to feel super confident and enjoy an elevated vibe and mood, then fashion is the perfect tonic. It is a fact that when we look and feel our best, we have a more positive mood and outlook. It is easier to stay in that positive vibe all day and this naturally then increases our productivity as we are totally focused. Fashion is the secret weapon to being happy.
So today, my invitation to you is to put on that dress you love, and those heels that make you feel bad ass, and watch your confidence and positive mindset flourish – let’s do this!
Love and Prosperity,